To set up emergency lighting easily with podis® LED, Wieland has created an uninterrupted power supply (UPS) that is pluggable and ready to be used in existing systems.
The podis® LED lighting components from Wieland are especially well-suited for use in emergency lighting systems. Their rugged and durable design ensures a high level of reliability when used in machines and equipment, even in emergency situations.
With the podis® UPS, we are now expanding the emergency lighting system with a central power supply unit that satisfies the demanding requirements of industrial applications. At the same time, the podis® UPS offers the convenience of caring for and monitoring only one battery unit and keeping it ready for use over a wide temperature range. With podis® LED, the normal lighting and emergency lighting are contained in a single cable run. Battery problems can be reported to the service location by means of potential-free signal outputs.
Features of the podis® UPS:
• pluggable, ready to connect power supply unit
• deep discharge protection
• protection against overcharging
• test switch (normal/UPS operation)
• remote communication capable via potential-free output
• adjustable output voltage
• wide operating temperature range
• customized battery capacity
To the brochure