DISTRIBUTION BOX CPO
The consolidation point is the transition point from a permanent infrastructure for power, signal and data to the more flexible user level. Decentrally installed, this distribution point guarantees line and cost savings and ensures them a sustainable infrastructure.
MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY FOR THE OFFICE OF TOMORROW
Desk sharing, flexible working and co-working ... the office of the future must be adaptable to all of these. With our Consolidation Points we offer you decentralized distribution points to switch from fixed to pluggable installation. Depending on the application and usage, the power supply as well as the network connection is adjusted via Plug&Play.
The flexibility of the workplace supply required in the utilization phase is very difficult to plan in conventional concepts and is therefore usually not taken into account. Cable chaos in the installation, workspace and in auxiliary constructions or costly rewiring are the consequences of repurposing. If, on the other hand, Wieland Consolidation Points are used, planning as well as future adaptations and conversions can be carried out quickly and easily.
CHANGE OF USE OF A BUILDING
Change of organization
- Small moves are done quickly.
- Your employees will quickly have the fully functional workstation at their disposal.
- A decentralized consolidation point always results in short line paths.
Change of tenant
- When you move out, everything is just staked out.
- The installation structure remains intact and does not incur any costs.
- New tenants can move in quickly, so vacancy time is minimal.