samos® PRO COMPACT
samos® PRO COMPACT is the programmable, modular, and flexible safety control system for your machinery and equipment.
SAFETY - ALL IN ONE
With the highest power in the smallest space, samos® PRO COMPACT sets new standards in the area of safe machine automation.
Special libraries in the PLUS version offer outstanding added value:
Our all-rounder for all safety tasks, such as emergency stop, safety doors, light barriers, muting, presses, monitoring of speed, direction of rotation, and position, and so much more.
samos® PRO COMPACT - combines unique properties in a basic module:
- The safety control system makes efficient use of space in the control cabinet with a width of 45 mm
- Convenient communication thanks to integrated industrial protocols, such as PROFINET I/O, EtherNet/IP, and Modbus TCP, in the basic module; further protocols are available as extra gateways
- samos® PRO COMPACT can be scaled flexibly and easily to suit small, medium-sized, and large machinery as well as different plant sizes
- samos® PRO COMPACT is certified for safety applications, such as elevators (EN 81/20, EN 81/50), presses (EN 692/EN 693), process industry (EN/IEC 61511), and firing systems (EN 50156)
- The device has a high switching capacity of up to 4 A per output pair, and this saves on small contactors and relays
- samos® PRO COMPACT is designed for extreme temperatures from -25°C to +65°C
Programming made easy! Try out our license-free programming software samos® PLAN6 for the samos® PRO COMPACT series.
samos® PLAN6 assists PLC programmers, electrical design engineers, and developers with the planning, validation, verification, and documentation of the safety application. Access samos® PLAN6 directly here.
SAFE ANALOG PROCESSING
No matter whether you want to evaluate, monitor or visualize analog sensors for level monitoring, minimum/maximum pressure, flows and quantities of media of any kind, temperature monitoring or simply external universal transmitters - we offer you TÜV-certified function modules for monitoring:
- Safe Limits
- Safe Relations
- Safe Differences
- Safe Ranges