SAMOS® PLAN 6
the safety software
Intuitive + flexible + licence-free
Our samos® PLAN 6 programming software for the samos® PRO COMPACT range now makes programming even easier. samos® PLAN 6 assists PLC programmers, electrical design engineers and developers with the planning, validation, verification and documentation of the safety application.
- Intuitive operation through automatic hardware configuration
- Error-free commissioning through integrated simulation and logic analysis
- Comprehensive library with TÜV-certified function blocks
- Comfortable operation with multiple screens, dockable and
- undockable windows
- Fast setup of the machine through forcing
- Configurable project documentation with one mouse click (one-click report)
samos® PLAN 6 offers automatic hardware configuration.
- Easy entry to programming
- No detailed product knowledge required
- Select features instead of modules
- On-the-fly configuring & programming
- Less engineering effort
SIMULATION INSTEAD OF TESTING
Simulate your programmed logic in real-time on the PC instead of looking for faults on the machine.
- Offline function simulation
- Signal selection via drag & drop
- Fast signal change and debouncing
- Deceleration up to a factor of 20
- Simulation exported to Excel
- Documentation as a PDF with one click
In online mode with oscilloscope function, you can quickly validate, verify and document your safety functions on-site.
- Online recording on a laptop
- Long-term recording for troubleshooting
- Validation and verification on-site
- Fast documentation via PDF export
PARAMETERIZATION INSTEAD OF PROGRAMMING
Error-free parameterization through TÜV-certified application modules.
- Fast acceptance through accreditation bodies
(TÜV, UL, DGUV, etc.)
- Functions for presses to EN 692 or EN 693
- Muting functions, specially for light grids
- and light curtains
- Motion functions acc. to EN 61800-5-2
- Adjustable switch on and off delay
Configure the software to fullfill your requirements by individually adapting your workspace.
- Docking and undocking window arrangement
- Flexible with multiple screens
- Clear diagnosis, verification and troubleshooting
- Selectable Start view (HW, logic)
- Customized and savable layouts (laptop, PC, tablet)
FAST MACHINE SETUP
Simply emulate missing sensor hardware with the forcing function.
- Comfortable machine setup with forcing for missing sensors
- Time-limited forcing up to 8 hours
- Minimal errors at shift change
- Fast troubleshooting thanks to diagnostics messages
GLOBAL REMOTE DIAGNOSTICS
With samos® PLAN 6 and the integrated Ethernet interface, you and your system are connected worldwide, therefore you save expensive service call outs.
- Initial diagnosis via LEDs, Touch Panels or PLCs
- Remote diagnosis via integrated Ethernet
- Remote access to samos®
- PRO via VPN router
- Remote via LAN, WLAN or mobile radio
- Fast troubleshooting during machine breakdown
- Advanced security against manipulation
ONE-CLICK REPORT GENERATION
- Document your projects with one click.
- Cover sheet with project info and CRC
- Optional manipulation protection with falsification code
- Easy to order thanks to parts list
- Time saving with wiring examples
- Safety values (SIL, Kat, PL, PFHd)
- Comfortable calculation of the overall performance level
PROTECTION AGAINST MANIPULATION
Protect your machines against manipulation and hacker attacks with the new "Advanced Security" capability.
- No project modification on the controller without falsification code
- Extra precautions against unauthorized access via Ethernet
- Project runs only on a specified controller – for more control over spare parts business
- The controller runs only with the original project – for protection against SD card change